First, I need to say I am sorry I missed posting Strictly Homemade Tuesday’s Linky Party yesterday. My mind is on Spring Break since my daughter is tracked out! Haha!
As a peace offering I have a wonderful recipe for your family.
I normally do not post recipes as they are not one of my strong points on this blog but today I am have to share with you one of our favorite meals in our home. They are called Barbeque Uglies, yes, they are kinda ugly but they are delicious. If you try them they will be a hit. I promise.
- -1lb ground beef
- 3/4c bbq sauce your choice
- 1 can of biscuits from the cooler section (Grands, store brand 8ct)
- 1c shredded cheese
1. Brown the ground beef and drain fat (remember do not pour fat down the sink)
2. Pour your bbq sauce into the pan with ground beef and heat thoroughly. Set aside
3. To prepare your pan open can of biscuits and if roll flat and cut in half. (cut in half only if using a cupcake pan, if using a ramekin dish keep whole)
6. Place in oven use the cooking time and temperature found on the side of the canned biscuits. Mine said 400degrees for 11 minutes. Time can vary. Pull out of the oven when edges are brown.
I love all in one meals…just add a veggie and fruit and you are good to go!!!
I am sharing this at these parties.
If you like this go on ahead and pin it!!