At least according to my husband. This weekend my MIL made an Éclair Cake and it was AMAZING! I was shocked at how good it was and even more surprised at how fast it was eaten.
As soon as we got home I made another one! I will be the first one to tell you I am not the best cook so in order for me to share a recipe it has to be easy and DE-LI-CIOUS!! Your family will thank me when you make this. I adapted this recipe from here.
Éclair Cake Dessert
- 2- 3.4oz of Instant Vanilla Jell-o
- Pack of Graham Crackers
- 3 cups of milk
- Whipped Topping (thawed)
- Tub of Chocolate Frosting
- Mix two Jell-o packs with 3 cups of milk. Mix together. Fold in whipped topping.
- In a 9X13 put a layer of graham crackers covering the entire bottom.
- Cover the graham crackers with half of the Jell-o mixture.
- Put another layer of graham crackers down and cover with jell-o mixture. Put another layer of graham crackers down.
- Put the chocolate frosting in a microwavable safe dish and melt for 20 sec (of until easily pourable. Pour chocolate over the last layer of graham crackers.
- Place in refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
You will be shocked how much this tastes like an Éclair!!
I am sharing this at Sweet as Sugar Cookies