As promised here is the tutorial for the upcycled men's t-shirt pillow!
Supplies Needed: 2 men’s t-shirts, scissors, 2- 12X18” material for pillow , stuffing.
1. Cut your t-shirt into 3x3 pieces.
2. Accumulate a stack of approximately 130-3x3s
3. Fold like a fan and pinch together in the center.
4. Line up 1’” apart length wise and 1” apart width. down the center of the pillow front and stitch making a continuous stitch down the center. ( I cheated since I had the quilted material and used the squares as my marker ) To save time for you mark the material with a fabric pen and place the pinched 3x3 on the mark. Continue placing your fabric from the center out.
I did not fill up the entire pillow front because I thought the two textures were interesting (or maybe lazy…whatever) Fluff the 3X3s.
6. With right sides together sew all 4 sides together leaving a 4” hole at the bottom of the pillow.
7. Turn inside out.
8. Steal from an old pillow or purchase new stuffing and stuff.
9. Stitch the hole together with a hand stitch. YOU ARE DONE!
A beautiful feminine pillow made from a man’s undershirt!! Fabulous!!
Check this out.. My Pillow was featured!! Thanks you Valerie!