I have received my first award from the dynamic duo over at All Thingz Related. These girls are mighty talented but what makes them amazing is they are sister-in-laws and best friends that live 700 miles apart. Wow! Thank you so much Bridgette and Rebekah!
Now the rules of the award are this:
1) Post the award
2) Thank and mention the person who gave you the award
3) Pass the award on to 5 (changing the rules a little, I am tired) other bloggers who you feel are deserving of the award
4) Tell 7 things about yourself that others don't know
5) Be sure to tell your 7 about the award and post links to their blog :)
Simply Designing- Lots of great baby ideas! I am currently making some of her baby burp clothes right now for baby shower gifts. Right now she is doing 17 days of St Patrick's Day Ideas.
The V Spot- One of the funniest bloggers out there!! Not only that she is beautiful, a mom of 4 boys she is ultra talented!!
Uncommon Slice of Suburbia- I am not quite sure how she has so much time to do everything she does!! Everything she touches turns out beautiful!!
Facts about Maridith:
1. I DO NOT own a sewing machine. Shocked? It actually surprises me too, a little. I use my mom’s sewing machine that she bought in 1976…
2. I DO own a serger but do not know how to thread it. It keeps Elmo company in my daughter’s closet (it is a personal goal of mine to figure out how to use it this year)
3. I have to have one regular Coke a day or I am GRUMPY
4. I do not drink coffee and I never have (even in college).
5. I am so grateful that the world is getting taller and it is easier for me to find jeans. It is about time the world caught up! (I am 5’11)
6. I think about sewing, crafting and home décor all the time…I am pretty sure I have an illness
7. I made my sophomore high school homecoming dress!!
Thanks again for this award. It is really nice to be recognized!!